Fall Lawn Care
Updated: Oct 12, 2020
With fall approaching soon, NOW is the best time to get a start on your fall lawn maintenance. At Alpha Lawn Care, we recommend these three steps to get your lawn in tip top shape and ready for the spring!
Call or message us now for a free estimate.
Fall Clean up.
- Trim Shrubs
- Prune branches and limbs
- Thin out bulb plants
- Weed flower beds and prepare for winter
- Mulch tree rings and flower beds
- Fertilize Trees and shrubs.
- Blow leaves, clean gutters, remove excess leaves and debris, mow and mulch leaves
- Lawn Aeration will add oxygen into the root systems of lawn.
- Reduces water run off and puddling.
- Enhance heat and drought tolerance.